Let Me End Your Search in Finding a Life Coach!
You’re finding a life coach and landed here. If I’m going to act as your life coach and help you improve some areas of your life, you are probably asking yourself what qualifies me to take on this project. Well the answer is … There are a lot of things I could tell you about myself. I could make a list of qualifications…
- Christian. Asked Christ in my life in 1960. Nope.
- Raised in a parsonage. Doesn’t quite cut it.
- Ordained in 1991 in the North Carolina District Church of the Nazarene. Not what you’re looking for.
- Traveled all over the world and was exposed to different cultures, religions, and conflict. So what.
- 30 year Army Veteran. Not the credentials you’re looking for.
- Interim nine times, holding churches together in the absences of assigned pastors. Don’t think that makes the grade.
- Commander of multiple units, executive officer, and chief of staff. Looks good on a résumé. So what, right?
- Husband of one wife since 1976. Maybe, but not quite.
- Father of two great kids. Mother’s fault, not mine. I was traveling all over the world, remember.
- Grandfather of three red-heads. Nope, but getting close.
- Business owner and consultant. Consultants talk a lot, but that doesn’t make it.
- Strategic planner and certified change management practitioner. Means I understand processes, but …
- Paper from Vanderbilt, Webster, Georgetown, War College, etc. Nope, just paper.
- Certified Life Coach and Master NLP Practitioner. Now we’re getting somewhere…
- Member of the IAPLC and AUNLP. Need certifications to be there, but not the answer…
The Best Reason to Choose Me as Your Coach?
But what’s the real answer? What gives me the right to serve as your life coach? Put all of it together and it means I’ve made a lot of mistakes and I’ve had lots of successes across my life. I know what works and what doesn’t. If you think about the education required across 30 years of military assignments, ordination, and certifications, I’m a perpetual student finding ways to improve myself in a variety of areas and my passion is sharing knowledge with others.
The combination through the years made me a servant leader. My passion is helping others find themselves and assisting them in achieving their goals. Let me end your search in finding a life coach! I look forward to helping you. Call me today, or contact me using the form below.